Our Coronavirus- COVID-19 Protocol and Added Safety Measures To Keep All Of Us Safe We are doing everything we can to make sure you are safe while here at Studio City Tattoo and Los Angeles Body Piercing & Lake Arrowhead Tattoo.
Here at Studio City Tattoo, we have always kept very high standards of cleanliness. Your safety has always been our priority in tattooing and body piercing. Our artists are trained in bloodborne pathogen handling yearly. We are Cal O.S.H.A certified and licensed by the San
Bernardino & Los Angeles Health Department.
Here are the sanitation protocols that tattoo & piercing parlors are required to follow.
For customers :
▪ Customers must sanitize their hands when entering and exiting.
▪ All waiting areas are to remain closed. Customers must wait in their vehicles until their appointment time and
they are called for screening before entering.
▪ All customers must be screened upon entry.= Questions on health and taking of temperature.
▪ Customers must wear a face covering, such as a cloth mask, while inside at all times, this includes during the tattoo procedure.
For employees :
▪ All employees will be screened daily at the beginning of their shifts, including asking whether they have been
in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days and have had a fever in the last 48 hours.
▪ All employees must be provided training on how to limit the spread of COVID-19.
▪ Face coverings must be provided to all employees who come in direct contact with customers.
▪ Employees are encouraged to wear face shields while tattooing a customer.
▪ Employees must also wear disposable gloves and change them between customers, as well as wash their hands between every customer.
All our artists are Cal Osha & Bloodborne Pathogen Certified by the Los Angeles Health Department.
We also recently installed an expensive NASA approved AiroCide-Air Purification Technology System
in our shop that kills airborne viruses. We care for your safety. See how it works !
Airocide – How it Works from KES Science on Vimeo.